2050 Partners is a majority woman-owned California Benefit Corporation composed of highly informed and trusted climate and energy consultants who are helping utility, public, private, and non-profit/NGO clients achieve carbon neutrality by 2050.
We are decarbonization change drivers, navigators, and advocators aimed at helping organizations meet specific regional, state and national energy and greenhouse energy and climate goals.
With passion for reducing global carbon impacts, our consultants strive to have our clients:
- Shorten their path to carbon neutrality
- Achieve their ambitious electrification and decarbonization goals
- Increase return-on-investment
- Improve regulatory compliance and performance
- Enhance their relationships with regulators
- Navigate energy policy complexity
- Promote energy codes and standards at the regulatory level